Thursday, May 14, 2009

Round 5...or Bill, Ted, and Bob's Excellent Adventure!

Ok...since I've gotten two pieces of excellent news this week...I felt that today was going to be the day it all came crashing down. So much so, I really didnt get any sleep last night ( which makes me a happy camper at Chemotherapy...let me tell you...). Anyways, I went to Chemo fully expecting the worst. So you can expect my surprise when the nurse told me the new marker number.

Or from our friends Bill S. Preston Esquire and Ted "Theodore" Logan, tell me a number you thinking of from 0-100 when outside the Circle K.

Bill and Ted: "69!!"

(Well 69.9...but I'm rounding down today. )

The marker is down from 356 on March 3rd to 176 in April and now down to 69(.9) today.

Strange things are definately not afoot at the Circle K today.

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Willow said...

This is such great news! We'll keep praying those numbers down more!
Oh, and congrats on the promotion. And going to the Air War College (which is where?)!

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Bob said...

thanks for the congrats on the numbers and the promotion. My former squadron commander from my AF job is doing the official "pin-on" on July 7th. Air War College is at Maxwell AFB, but I'm doing it as a seminar locally with the other AF Lt. Colonels. I dont get the nifty master's degree at the end...but I'll be able to say I'm a War College graduate when I'm done. It's just one more feather in my cap...especially if I can actually get Air Command and Staff College done in a timely fashion this summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home