Saturday, December 08, 2007

New for 2008

January is going to be a point of transition for us as a family on several fronts. Liz and I are starting our last respective terms of school in January. I start my "thesis defense" in May and should have my degree conferred late June-ish. I'm hoping to start the doctoral program in the Fall although we may postpone it a year based on the fact effective yesterday, I resigned my position as Director, Operations with my firm. I've accomplished alot in this role however being at a crossroads in life,we've opted to pursue another opportunity.

Here's to starting a new roller coaster in 08!

2 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger Willow said...

Good to catch up with you, Ojan. I saw your post on Deb's blog.
Linda aka Willow

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Bob said...

Thanks Linda...hope all is well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home